My specialty is focused on breathtaking, center of attention cake decor. My cake and icing recipes are from scratch with high quality ingredients. The flavors are basic but crowd pleasing! All of my cakes are 4 layers with buttercream filling and icing. Fondant cakes are then covered with fondant over the icing. Serving sizes are approx. 1’x2″x4″high, but will vary based on your cutting method.
Cake flavors are:
– Vanilla Butter cake, a dense not to sweet cake
– Chocolate Mud cake, a dense and very rich cake
– American buttercream, a classic homestyle icing, sugar sweet and buttery
– Swiss Meringue buttercream, a chic icing, silky and less sweet
Buttercream Cakes start at $7 per serving and base pricing includes decorative fondant name, simple fondant decor and ribbon wrapped half inch cake drum.
Fondant Cakes start at $8.50 per serving and base pricing includes decorative fondant name, simple fondant decor and ribbon wrapped half inch cake drum.
Additional decor is calculated separately from the base cake design price. Complex & hand cut fondant decor, molded decor & edible metallic painting are priced per intricacy and quanity. 3D figurines and standing décor start at $25 each piece.
For questions and to place an order please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or through a convo in my etsy shop:
Quotes and questions are answered via email during office hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm.
Delivery to Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens – $55 Westchester, Staten Island and parts of New Jersey & Long island – $70
8.875% tax will be collected on all orders shipped to, picked up or delivered within New York state.
More information on cake sizes and pricing as well as cupcakes, cake pops and chocolate dipped treats can be found in this pricing list: (NEW 2019 LIST COMING SOON)
Regarding bookings, deposits and cancellations on fresh cakes, all custom sweets for local NYC delivery or pick up clients.
All orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. Cakes require (1) month prior to event for booking. All other custom sweets require (2) weeks prior to event for booking. Your event date is not on my schedule or will be held until your order is paid in full.
Deposits are only excepted for orders that are 3 months or more out and total more than $1000. Deposits are 20% of the order total and are non refundable.
Cancelations are accepted if the request is made more than 30 days prior to the event.
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to the event:
– Notification of cancellation must be made fourteen (14) or more days prior to the delivery or pick-up date in order to receive a partial (50%) refund of monies paid.
– No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations made with less than fourteen (14) days notice prior to the delivery or pick-up date of the order.
– For cancellations made more than (14) days in advance, regardless of the date, a 50% cancelation fee is always non-refundable.
– In the event of cancellation, full order monies paid or 50% cancelation fee monies paid are forfeit and cannot be credited toward future bakery purchases.