It has been a joy and relief for my clients to know that the shining star of their event is in good hands. I can assist in many levels of a creating a dessert table, whether it is a full service custom design, simply day of set up or to rent pieces from my collection. I will help you build the pinterest-worthy dessert table that will mesmerize your friends and family. These services are for local NYC clients that have ordered a cake, cookie or others sweets and have arranged a delivery.
Full Service Custom Design
From start to finish this service is the collaboration of passion for techinical skills in sugar art, event design and hospitablity. Every detail from the backdrop, tablecloth, signage, serving pieces, props and of course the sweets will be sourced and set up. Pricing varies based on intricacy, table size and servings.
Day of Set Up
With a trained eye for aesthetically pleasing visuals, I can set up the dessert table at your event with minimal direction and pre-planning. The client provides tableware, party goods, decor, props, etc. and the table is efficiently & expertly arranged in the limited time most venues allow for party set up. Wouldn’t you rather greet your guests at the time your party starts instead of working on the last minute details of your dessert table? Set up assistance is provided for a minimum of 1hr before your the start of your event, client participation in set up is required. Fee is $70/hr
You don’t need to own or buy cake stands or trays while you have access to my lovely collection of new and vintage pieces! My rental catalog includes tablecloths and other necessities to complete your vision. Here is how a rental order works:
1) Order a cake, cookie or other sweets & arranged a delivery
2) “Add On” items from my pictured catalog, there is a minimum of $100 on rentals. An agreement contract will be required.
3) Delivery is covered under the delivery fee for your sweets order.
4) Choose from either “Set up assistance” for 1hr of set up help for $70 or “Drop off” to DIY
5) Your rental period lasts from set up to tear down of an average 2-4 hour party. Longer events will be priced accordingly.
6) I will return to collect the serving ware at the end of your event.
7) Done. You get a lavishly decorated dessert table at a fraction of the price of buying all the pieces AND you don’t have to cart them to the event. Win-Win!
What kind of events do I do best?
– first birthdays
– baby showers
– bridal showers
– sweet 16 & other milestone birthdays
– intimate weddings
– office parties!
I am located in Brooklyn, NY. My delivery area includes private homes and public venues in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Westchester, Queens & Staten Island. Parts of Connecticut, New Jersey & Long Island as well.
Please view my current 2017 catalog here: 2017-rentals